Poisonous Plants & Poisonous Foods


 
The best thing to do if your dog or puppy gets into something poisonous is to call or immediately go to you vet!

 

What you can do at home if your puppy or dog eats Poison:  Puppies are like children, we must watch them constantly to keep them safe. Occasionally my puppies have ingested poisonous plants. I have given them 1 or 2 teaspoons of Hydrogen Peroxide (depending on the puppy size) Usually within 5 minutes the puppy will throw up their stomach contents. If he/she does not throw up after 5 minutes give them another dose.  Always refrain from making the animal throw up its stomach contents if you are not sure of what he ate or if the item consumed is something that would burn the animal...as in drain cleaner.  Always call your Vet first!
 
 
These common household plants are poisonous to Dogs. There are many more plants that are toxic to dogs. For a complete list visit the ASPCA’s website
www.aspca.org
 
* ALOE
*GLADIOLAS
*AZALEA
*TOMATO PLANT
*CALA LILY
*TIGER LILY
*LILY OF THE VALLEY
*HOLLY
*MORNING GLORY
*HYDRANGEA
*NIGHTSHADE 
*IRIS
*TULIP
*ORANGE DAY LILY
*CLEMATIS
*RHODODENDRON 
*DAFFODIL
*ONIONS 
*EASTER LILY
*CHOCOLATE IN ANY FORM 
*ENGLISH IVY
*COCOA 
*FOXGLOVE
*MACADAMIA NUTS 
*RAISINS
*GRAPES

Business Hours:

11 AM to 5 PM Monday-Friday

Visits are available by appointment

Brittany & Brenda Davidson

4707 Scott Rd. 

Jamestown,  PA 16134

For more information email us at: bdtreasures@gmail.com

Click this Life's Abundance link above to order products from my page.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Snowwater-Retrievers