Thank you for considering one of our champion bred puppies. Be assured that because we only breed champion lineage, raise, and breed our dogs as our pets, that your puppy already has a great head start. Your puppy will be wormed and given all of his/her vaccinations up the date. You will receive AKC Registration Papers, & your puppies health records booklet. To make your transition easier for both you and puppy we include a small bag of puppy food, and a bag of wood chips to help potty train your puppy.
Step to purchasing a puppy
1. Click on our "Litter" tabs to see if we currently have or are expecting puppies. Any updates or information on our puppies will be here. If one becomes available I will post this here as well.
2. Email us at email@example.com or click on the "contact us" tab and fill out required fields to see if we have a puppy available or an upcoming litter. We can then proceed to step 3 if you would like to move forward with purchasing a puppy.
3. If we have a puppy available, you will then need to send in your $500 deposit by mail or Venmo (I will send you our Venmo info). Your deposit needs to be payable to Brittany Davidson if paying by check, & sent to our Kennel at 4707 Scott Road Jamestown, PA 16134. This deposit will reserve your puppy, deposits are non refundable. We ask that you attach a note that includes your name, address, phone number, email, the parents that you want a puppy from, and which puppy pick you are getting. We also ask that you let us know a little bit about you so that we know what kind of home our fur babies are going to. We want to know that they are going to be loved the way that we love them.
4. After we have received your deposit, it's now time to wait for your litter to be born. I will post the birth of our puppies on the litter tabs within 5 days of their DOB. Please understand that the most important thing to us is the health and safety of our puppies and dogs. We are constanty working with them so if you send us an email please give us a few days to respond. Deposits are non refundable unless we do not have enough puppies in the litter for you. In this case you can either have a refund on you deposit or move your deposit to another litter.
5. You may pick your puppy out in person durring our business hours (Monday-Friday 1130AM- 530PM), or if you cannot make it out on the pick out date that I provide when the puppies are born, I will post a video of the puppies on the litter tabs and you can you can pick out your puppy after watching the video. I am also glad to help you pick the puppy that fits your family best:) The pick out date is determined when the puppies are born. Also, in order to help you decide on a puppy, we will post pictures of the puppies the day that they are born, at 2 1/2 weeks, and at 5 weeks.
***Please understand that we are very serious about keeping our puppies as safe & healthy as possible, this is our top priority. If you have decided that you would like to come to the kennel to pick out your puppy we ask that only the buyers come to the pick out appointments. We will take two puppies out at a time and we will have them in a small pen proventing them from licking your shoes or clothing. The puppies are not to be picked up as they can very easliy be dropped. At this age, these puppies are very fragile, and are not yet protected from illnesses/ diseases.
6. We offer You 2 choices for picking up your puppy when the puppy turns 8 weeks old. If you can not pick your puppy up at 8 weeks we have holding otions available.
a. You may come to our kennel to pick up your puppy during our business hours If you live far away, we recommend staying at the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites in Greenville, PA.
b. You can fly to us, and fly your puppy home with you as your carry-on. You are responsible for contacting the airline, & paying the extra fees for your puppy to be able to fly. The airline will sell you a pet carrier for you puppy & let you know their requirements (all airlines are different). It is important to make sure the airline accepts puppies 8 weeks & older.
7. The pet purchaser agreement (at the bottom of the page) must be signed and returned to us by email by the time the puppy leaves our kennel.
8. If you are paying for your puppy by check, we must receive your payment by mail at least 2 weeks prior to the date you are picking up your puppy. If you are paying by Venmo, payment is required 1 week prior to the puppy leaving our kennel. If you are paying for your puppy at pick up we require cash only.
9. If you cannot pick your puppy up within 3 days of the puppy turning 8 weeks, we charge $18 per additional day that we have to keep your puppy. Our business hours are Monday- Friday 11:30AM- 530PM.
*Deposits are non refundable unless you reserve a puppy pick from a litter & we do not have your pick. For example, you reserved Sikora's 3rd pick male, but she has her litter and does not have 3 males. In this case you can either move your deposit to another litter, or we will refund you your deposit. If this does happen & you decide to move your deposit to another litter, you must decide on a litter within 2 months. If you do not reserve a puppy from a litter within this time frame you will forfeit your deposit.
AKC English Cream Golden Retriever's
11:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday-Friday
Visits are available by appointment
Brittany & Brenda Davidson
4707 Scott Rd.
Jamestown, PA 16134
For more information email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this Life's Abundance link above to order products from my page.