PUPPIES ARE CURRENTLY $2900.
Thank you for considering one of our champion bred puppies. Be assured that because we only breed champion lineage, raise, and breed our dogs as our pets, that your puppy already has a great head start. Your puppy will be wormed and given all of his/her vaccinations up the date. You will receive AKC Registration Papers, & your puppies health records booklet. To make your transition easier for both you and puppy we include a small bag of puppy food, and a bag of wood chips to help potty train your puppy.
Step to purchasing a puppy
1. Click on our "Litter" tabs to see if we currently have or are expecting puppies. Any updates or information on our puppies will be here. If one becomes available I will post this here as well.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "contact us" tab and fill out required fields to see if we have a puppy available or an upcoming litter. We can then proceed to step 3 if you would like to move forward with purchasing a puppy.
3. If we have a puppy available, you will then need to send in your $500 deposit by mail or Venmo (I will send you our Venmo info). Your deposit needs to be payable to Brittany Davidson if paying by check, & sent to our Kennel at 4707 Scott Road Jamestown, PA 16134. This deposit will reserve your puppy, deposits are non refundable. We ask that you attach a note that includes your name, address, phone number, email, the parents that you are reserving a puppy from, and which puppy pick you are getting. We also ask that you let us know a little bit about you so that we know what kind of home our fur babies are going to. We want to know that they are going to be loved the way that we love them.
4. After we have received your deposit, it's now time to wait for your litter to be born. I will post the birth of our puppies on the litter tabs within 5 days of their DOB. Deposits are non refundable unless we do not have enough puppies in the litter for you. In this case you can either have a refund on you deposit or move your deposit to another litter.
5. To pick out your puppy we have two options available to buyers.
Option 1: When the puppies are born we will then start scheduling pick out appintments starting with the buyers with 1st pick, then we will move to 2nd pick, and so on. Puppies start to show emotions by 6 weeks, therefore this is when the appointments will start. I will provide buyers with their specific pick out date when the puppies are born. ***Please understand that we are very serious about keeping our puppies as safe & healthy as possible, this is our top priority. If you have decided that you would like to come to the kennel to pick out your puppy, we ask that only the buyers come to the pick out appointments (no more than 4 people (see covid changes). We will take two puppies out at a time and we will have them in a small pen preventing them from licking your shoes or clothing. The puppies are not to be picked up as they can very easliy be dropped. At this age, these puppies are very fragile, and are not yet protected from illnesses/ diseases.
Option 2: We have a lot of people traveling to us from all over the Country making it hard to make the trip out for pick out. If you cannot make it out we completely understand and are happy to help you in this decision. :) We will schedule a "pick out appointment" for you, just like we would for buyers that are phisically coming to us for pick out. I will just need buyers to email me their cell phone number that I can send the video to. At noon on the day of your appointment, I will send you a video of the puppies. Feel free to email me, call me, or text me with your decision. Again I am also glad to help you pick out a puppy for your family.
6. We offer you 2 choices for picking up your puppy when he or she turns 8 weeks old. If you cannot pick your puppy on his or her pick up date, we are happy to hold your puppy as long as you may need. We charge $20 per additional day that we have to keep your puppy, and include any vaccinations or worming required.
Option 1: You may come to our kennel to pick up your puppy during our business hours If you live far away, we recommend staying at the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites in Greenville, PA.
Option 2: You can fly to us, and fly your puppy home with you as your carry-on. You are responsible for contacting the airline, & paying the extra fees for your puppy to be able to fly. The airline will sell you a pet carrier for you puppy & let you know their requirements (all airlines are different). It is important to make sure the airline accepts puppies 8 weeks & older.
7. If you are paying for your puppy by check, we must receive your payment by mail at least 2 weeks prior to the date you are picking up your puppy. If you are paying by Venmo, payment is required 1 week prior to the puppy leaving our kennel. If you are paying for your puppy at pick up we require cash only.
8. Appointments can be scheduled durring our business hours only. Our business hours are Monday- Friday 11:30AM- 530PM.
*Deposits are non refundable unless you reserve a puppy pick from a litter & we do not have your pick. For example, you reserved Sikora's 3rd pick male, but she has her litter and does not have 3 males. In this case you can either move your deposit to another litter, or we will refund you your deposit. If this does happen & you decide to move your deposit to another litter, you must decide on a litter within 2 months. If you do not reserve a puppy from a litter within this time frame you will forfeit your deposit.
AKC English Cream Golden Retriever's
11:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday-Friday
Visits are available by appointment
Brittany & Brenda Davidson
4707 Scott Rd.
Jamestown, PA 16134
For more information email us at: email@example.com
Click this Life's Abundance link above to order products from my page.