Thank you for considering one of our puppies, we are so excited to work with you! Your puppy will be wormed and given all of his/her vaccinations up the date. You will receive AKC Registration Papers, & your puppies health records booklet. Interacting, & spending quality time with our babies is VERY important to us. We do practice Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) exercises with our babies. ENS is believed to impact the neurological system by kicking it into action earlier than would be normally expected, the result being an increased capacity that later will help to make the difference in its performance, according to Breeding Better Dogs.
*Prices are calculated based on the costs associated with keeping (boarding) your baby for 8 weeks. Please email us for an up to date price as prices are subject to change slightly (even after you have a deposit in).
Step to purchasing a puppy
1. Click on our "Litter" tabs to see if we currently have a puppy available or are accepting deposits.
2. Click on the "contact us" tab and fill out required fields to see if we have a puppy available or an upcoming litter. We can then proceed to step 3 if you would like to move forward with purchasing a puppy.
3. If we have a spot available, you will then need to send in your $400 deposit by mail or Venmo (I will send you our Venmo info). Your deposit needs to be payable to Brittany Davidson if paying by check, & sent to our Kennel at 4707 Scott Road Jamestown, PA 16134. This deposit will reserve your puppy or spot on our waitlist, deposits are non refundable.
4. After we have received your deposit, it's now time to wait for your litter to be born. I will post the birth of our puppies on the litter tabs within 5 days of their DOB. Deposits are non refundable unless we do not have enough puppies in the litter for you. In this case you can either have a refund on you deposit or move your deposit to another litter.
5. To pick out your puppy we have two options available to buyers.
Option 1: Once the puppies are born we will then start scheduling pick out appintments. Buyers with last pick do not have an appointment, but I will update these buyers when we find out which fur baby will be theirs. Don't forget to follow our instagram for litter videos and updates. Between weeks 6-8 puppies really start to show emotions. We start the pick out process at 6 1/2 weeks old. We understand that this is so close to pick up, but it is beneficial to buyers to wait as long as possible. I will provide buyers with their specific pick out date and time when the puppies are born. If buyers can not make this appointment date and time work we will need to go with option 2 (below). ***Please understand that we are very serious about keeping our puppies as safe & healthy as possible, this is our top priority. If you have decided that you would like to come to the kennel to pick out your puppy, we ask that only the buyers come to the pick out appointments (no more than 2 people). We will take two puppies out at a time and we will have them in a small pen preventing them from licking your shoes or clothing. No one is to pick up puppies as we have had people drop puppies at appointments and can not have this happen.
Option 2: We have a lot of people traveling to us from all over the Country making it hard to make the trip out for pick out. If you cannot make it out we completely understand and are happy to help you in this decision. :) I will post videos of all of the babies under your litter tab & Instagram which will really give you a good sense of their personalities. I will also have individual photos of all of the puppies on your specific litter tab. We will schedule a "pick out appointment" for you, just like we would for buyers that are phisically coming to us for pick out. You will have to decide on your puppy by the end of you sceduled day. I will let you know what puppies you will be picking from the morning of your pick out date via email. Again you will have the whole day to decide. If you need help just let me know :)
6. We offer you 2 choices for picking up your puppy when he or she turns 8 weeks old. If you cannot pick your puppy on his or her pick up date, we are happy to hold your puppy as long as you may need. We charge $20 per additional day that we have to keep your puppy, and include any vaccinations or worming required.
Option 1: You may come to our kennel to pick up your puppy during our business hours. The buyer/ person whom is signing the contract must pick up the puppy. If you live far away, we recommend staying at the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites in Greenville, PA.
Option 2: You can fly to us, and fly your puppy home with you as your carry-on. You are responsible for contacting the airline, & paying the extra fees for your puppy to be able to fly. The airline will sell you a pet carrier for you puppy & let you know their requirements (all airlines are different). It is important to make sure the airline accepts puppies 8 weeks & older.
7. If you are paying for your puppy by check, we must receive your payment by mail at least 2 weeks prior to the date you are picking up your puppy. If you are paying by Venmo, payment is required at least 1 week prior to the puppy leaving our kennel. If you are paying for your puppy at pick up we require cash only.
8. You must fill out and sign our contract & email a copy to us before your pick up appointment.
9. Appointments can be scheduled during our business hours only. Our business hours are Monday- Friday 12- 530PM.
*Deposits are non refundable unless you reserve a puppy pick from a litter & we do not have your pick. For example, you reserved Sikora's 3rd pick male, but she has her litter and does not have 3 males. In this case you can either move your deposit to another litter, or we will refund you your deposit. If this does happen & you decide to move your deposit to another litter, you must decide on a litter within 2 months.
AKC English Cream Golden Retriever's
12 to 5:30 PM Monday-Friday
Visits are available by appointment
4707 Scott Rd.
Jamestown, PA 16134
For more information email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this Life's Abundance link above to order products from my page.
Click link above to oder the Pet Protector
Click the link above to order from Chewy.com