Thank you for considering one of our champion bred puppies. Be assured that because we only breed champion lineage, raise, and breed our dogs as our pets, that your puppy already has a great head start. They are fed only top quality meals consisting of the best quality dry food from Lifes Abundance and fresh fruits & vegtables. You may choose a puppy from one of our litters that has a current due date or from an upcoming breeding. We always match the personality of our puppies to your family and personal needs.
Your puppy will be wormed and given all of his/her vaccinations up the date. You will receive AKC Registration Papers, vet certificates (if flying), & your puppies health records booklet. To make your transition easier for both you and puppy we include a small bag of puppy food, and a bag of wood chips to help potty train your puppy.
STEPS TO PURCHASE A PUPPY
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "contact us" tab and fill out required fields to see if we have a puppy available or an upcoming litter. We can then proceed to step 2 if you would like to move forward with purchasing a puppy.
2. You will need to send in your $500 deposit by mail your deposit needs to be payable to Brittany Davidson at 4707 Scott Road Jamestown, PA 16134. This deposit will reserve your puppy. We ask that you attach a note that includes your name, address, phone number, email, the parents that you want a puppy from, and which puppy pick you are getting. We also ask that you let us know a little bit about you so that we know what kind of home our fur babies are going to. We want to know that they are going to be loved the way that we love them. We will not accept you deposit if we do not feel as if our puppies will be going to the best home. **Deposits are non refundable (read the statement at the bottom of page for more info)**
3. After we have received your deposit, it's now time to wait for your litter to be born. Please understand that the most important thing to us is the health and safety of our puppies and dogs. We are constanty working with them so if you send us an email please give us a few days to respond.
4. You may pick your puppy out in person, by phone, or email. You can pick out your puppy by appointment during our business hours. Our business hours are Monday- Friday 11 AM- 5 PM. 1st pick buyers for both male and females have from the time that the puppies are 5 weeks- 6 weeks old to decide on their puppies. We will then give 2nd pick buyers 2 days to pick out their puppy, and so on. We will closely work with you to to make sure you get the puppy that suits your needs. We will post pictures of the puppies online every 2 1/2 weeks. Please understand that we are very serious about keeping our puppies as safe & healthy as possible. The only people outside of our kennel that are allowed to come in contact with these puppies are the buyers. We ask that only the buyers come to the pick out appointment. Also, we only allows adults to pick up the puppies as they are very delicate at this age and we take this very seriously.
5. We offer You 2 choices for picking up your puppy.
a. You may come to our kennel to pick up your puppy during our business hours which includes a brief tour of our facilities and hands on training tips for your new puppy. If you live far away, we recommend staying at the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites in Greenville, PA.
b. You can fly to us, and fly your puppy home with you as your carry-on. You are responsible for contacting the airline, & paying the extra fees for your puppy to be able to fly. The airline will sell you a pet carrier for you puppy & let you know their requirements (all airlines are different). It is important to make sure the airline accepts puppies 8 weeks & older.
7. If you are paying for your puppy by check, we must receive your payment by mail at least 2 weeks prior to the date you are picking up your puppy. If you are paying for your puppy at pick up we require cash.
8. Puppies are able to be picked up after they turn 8 weeks old. You can pick up your puppy by appointment during our business hours. You have 3 days after your puppy turns 8 weeks to pick up your puppy. If you cannot pick your puppy up within 3 days, we charge $20 per additional day that we have to keep your puppy. Our business hours are Monday- Friday 11 AM- 5PM.
*Deposits are non refundable unless you reserve a puppy pick from a litter & we do not have your pick. For example, you reserved Sikora's 3rd pick male, but she has her litter and does not have 3 males. In this case you can either move your deposit to another litter, or we will refund you your deposit. If this does happen & you decide to move your deposit to another litter, this is final/ non refundable, and you must reserve a puppy from a litter within 6 months. If you do not reserve a puppy from a litter within this time frame you will forfeit your deposit.
11 AM to 5 PM Monday-Friday
Visits are available by appointment
Brittany & Brenda Davidson
4707 Scott Rd.
Jamestown, PA 16134
For more information email us at: email@example.com
Click this Life's Abundance link above to order products from my page.